- Sightseeing of Delhi, the capital of India.
- Visit Ladakh, with its extraordinary landscapes and unique mountain culture.
- Stay in the 18th Century Stok Palace, the home of the Royal Family of Stok.
- Stay near the remote village of Diskit in The Ultimate Luxury of The Ultimate Traveling Camp.
- Explore the monasteries nearby Thiksey at your second ultimate luxurious camp.
Ladakh is like no other place on earth. The highest state in India, it is extraordinarily beautiful with unique landscapes, in some points barren and dotted with beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountains and, as it was until relatively recently, shut off from the rest of the world from November to April, it has retained a culture all of its own. Until recently there were few comfortable never mind luxurious hotels here, but now that has changed and, during the summer months Ladakh now has some of India’s most luxurious tented camps as well as the opportunity to stay with the Royal Family in Stok Palace.
|1||Transfer to the hotel, rest of day at leisure.||Delhi||Imperial Hotel|
|2||Enjoy a full day sightseeing of Delhi.||Delhi||Imperial Hotel|
|3||Fly to Leh, transfer to Stok. Rest of day at leisure for acclimatization.||Stok||Stok Palace|
|4||A day enjoying the palace and nearby surroundings as you acclimatize.||Stok||Stok Palace|
|5||Full day sightseeing in and around Stok.||Stok||Stok Palace|
|6||Transfer by car to the Nubra Valley. Rest of the day at leisure.||Nubra Valley||TUTC|
|7||Day to explore the surroundings, activities include archery, rafting, cycling, bird watching etc.||Nubra Valley||TUTC|
|8||Day to explore the surrounds.||Nubra Valley||TUTC|
|9||Transfer to Thiksey. Visit Alchi Monastery.||Thiksey||TUTC|
|10||Early morning visit to Tiksey Monastery. Optional afternoon activities||Thiksey||TUTC|