- Discover the Old Fort Area in Cochin and its heritage and Chinese Fishing Nets.
- The Art of growing and making the perfect tea in Munnar.
- Visit to Periyar Tiger Reserve
- A chic retreat on the Backwaters, a wonderful fusion of classic Kerala and contemporary details
- Relaxation at Marari with strolls on the beach and be tempted to try an ayurvedic massage
CGH Earth, renowned for being the best hotels in the region, for pioneering tourism in Kerala and for also being the most eco aware chain in the south. They set the standards that other hotels aspire to. In this itinerary we will take you on a journey around Kerala staying in CGH properties and you will see how the theme of each hotel has been curated to match the local surroundings, heritage and culture.
|1||After you arrive at your hotel, the rest of the day will be at leisure.||Cochin||Eighth Bastion|
|2||A full day sightseeing of Cochin.||Cochin||Eighth Bastion|
|3||Transfer by road to Munnar. Rest of the day at leisure or visit Tea Museum||Munnar||Windermere Estate|
|4||A short trekking program.||Munnar||Windermere Estate|
|5||Transfer by road to Periyar||Periyar||Spice Village|
|6||Half day Bamboo Rafting Program||Periyar||Spice Village|
|7||A day exploring the plantations.||Periyar||Spice Village|
|8||Transfer by road to the Backwaters. Rest of the day at leisure.||Kumarakom||Coconut Lagoon|
|9||A day on the backwaters.||Kumarakom||Coconut Lagoon|
|10||A day on the backwaters.||Kumarakom||Coconut Lagoon|
|11||Board Houseboat from the resort||Backwaters||Houseboat|
|12||Day at leisure onboard houseboat.||Backwaters||Houseboat|
|13||Transfer by surface to Mararikulam.||Marari Beach||Marari Beach|
|14||Day at leisure.||Marari Beach||Marari Beach|
|15||Day at leisure.||Marari Beach||Marari Beach|