- Sightseeing of capital city of India, visit New Delhi, Old Delhi and some of the local markets.
- Experience Holi in India – one of its most vibrant and colourful festivals!
- Discover the story of the Last Maharajah of Bikaner and his wonderful frontier town.
- Explore the Jaisalmer Fort and beyond, into the Thar desert and stories of the Silk Route.
- Sample a spa treatment inspired by the desert!
- Have an escorted tour of the Meherangarh, Rajasthan’s most impressive and best-preserved fort.
- Sample a traditional Rajasthani Meal in an ancient and beautiful stepwell.
- Spend time in Udaipur, Rajsthan’s most romantic city, wake up to views of the lake and enjoy discovering the treasures that this city keeps hidden in its ancient streets and palaces.
India has a history of heritage hotels, many refurbished to a high standard, some with a samey feel to them, but over the last few years, that has changed. Introducing the new fabulous five stars which one can only describe as contemporary chic, which have taken their influences from their Indian routes and given them a fun, new and excellent contemporary twist, drawing on five star service, local fabrics, styles taken from art, local artisans and fusion cuisines. They are five star, fun and fabulous places to stay. Some have even contributed to putting their destinations firmly on the map. This itinerary incorporates many of these in what promises to be an incredible journey through an ancient and vibrant land.
|1||After you arrive at your hotel, the rest of the day will be at leisure.|
|2||Delhi: Full day city Tour|
|3||Delhi: Holi Celebration with India City Walks|
|4||Fly to Bikaner. Choose from one of the meal experiences available at the hotel (payable locally)|
|5||Discover the frontier town of Bikaner with is wonderful palaces, museums and markets.|
|6||Drive to Jaisalmer, afternoon at leisure, you may choose to sample one of their signature spa treatments (payable locally).|
|7||Sightseeing of Jaisalmer Fort. Optional Thar Desert Experience (payable locally).|
|8||Drive to Jodhpur. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the facilities of the hotel.|
|9||Morning sightseeing of the Meherangarh Fort, stroll through the back streets and visit the clock tower market. Afternoon optional zip lining or jeep safari excursion.|
|10||Drive to Narlai in the evening experience their wonderful step well dinner.|
|11||Drive to Udaipur enroute visit The Ranakpur Jain Temple Complex.|
|12||Visit the City Palace and experience a boat ride on Lake Pichola.|
|13||Day at leisure to enjoy the hotel or further explore the city.|
|14||Fly to Mumbai/Delhi and depart||