- Sightseeing of capital city of India,
- The most impressive fort in Rajasthan, the Meherangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
- A safari deep into the desert to visit the Pipal and Bishnoi Tribes
- Stay with a noble family in their fortified home in Chanoud.
- Leopard safaris and visits to the Rabari Tribal population in Bera.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan’s most romantic city, lakes, hills, palaces, a charming finale to an Indian sojourn.
This itinerary takes in the two most impressive monuments in Rajasthan and then takes you off the beaten track in to this beautiful state, stay in a historic family home and be hosted by them, learning about life in the desert and the customs and rituals involved in being a regal family, then head off to Bera an area becoming famous for its wild leopard sightings. This is the perfect itinerary is perfect for those who want to see the best of the monuments without a tick list of them all and then truly experience some of the culture and unique wildlife of the region.
|1||After you arrive at your hotel, the rest of the day will be at leisure.||Delhi||Claridges|
|2||Full day discover the magic of Delhi.||Delhi||Claridges|
|3||Fly to Jodhpur and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon walking tour of the old city.||Jodhpur||Ratan Vilas|
|4||Morning visit to the Meherangarh Fort, afternoon desert safari.||Jodhpur||Ratan Vilas|
|5||Drive to Chanoud, afternoon at leisure to interact with the family.||Chanoud||Ratan Vilas|
|6||A day at leisure to explore the local surroundings.||Chanoud||Chanoud garh|
|7||Drive to Bera, evening jeep safari in search of Leopards.||Bera||Castle Bera|
|8||Morning and evening leopard safaris.||Bera||Castle Bera|
|9||Drive to Udaipur, check into the hotel, evening boat ride on the lake.||Udaipur||Devra|
|10||Morning arts & crafts tour & afternoon visit the City Palace.||Udaipur||Devra|
|11||Fly to Mumbai/Delhi and depart.|