- Discover the Old Fort Area in Cochin and its heritage and Chinese Fishing Nets.
- The Art of growing and making the perfect cuppa in Munnar.
- The art of growing spice and rubber plantations of Kannam Estate.
- A chic retreat on the Backwaters, a wonderful fusion of classic Kerala and contemporary details
- Relaxation at Marari with strolls on the beach and be tempted to try an ayurvedic massage.
This itinerary is a slightly different take on a classic itinerary. We cover the better known destinations of Cochin, Munnar, Backwaters and end on the beach, but we use fun, chic hotels which have a contemporary take on the classic Kerala experience. Instead of visiting Periyar we take you to the more remote Kannam Estate where you can explore the spice plantations by cycle, by walking or spend a day with an elephant, bathing her and feeding her and accompanying her on her daily rounds.
|1||After you arrive at your hotel, the rest of the day will be at leisure.||Cochin||Malabar House Residency|
|2||A full day sightseeing of Cochin.||Cochin||Malabar House Residency|
|3||Transfer by road to Munnar. Rest of the day at leisure.||Munnar||Spice Tree|
|4||A day to explore tea, from plantations and plucking to brewing!||Munnar||Spice Tree|
|5||A day to explore the surrounding hills, walks and national park.||Munnar||Spice Tree|
|6||Transfer by road to Kannam Estate.||Kannam Estate||Serenity|
|7||A day exploring the plantations.||Kannam Estate||Serenity|
|8||Transfer by road to the Backwaters. Rest of the day at leisure.||Backwaters||Purity|
|9||A day on the backwaters.||Backwaters||Purity|
|10||Transfer by road to the beach. Rest of day at leisure.||Marari Beach||Beach Symphony|
|11||Day at leisure.||Marari beach||Beach Symphony|
|12||Day at leisure.||Marari Beach||Beach Symphony|